Sunday, May 11, 2014

a note from MAX

I sent this e-card to myself today, Mother's Day, to encourage me in a wholesome discipline. A challenge presents itself to me: travel in a plane. It has been many years since I have done this. I quake in my resolve but want to be back on O'ahu for my brother who is in critical health. The details involved in me traveling are many; the reasons for being with my brother singular.

Elsa my astrologer described this week in the universe as "STUBBORN AND UNCOMPROMISING" and one which includes a Full Moon in Scorpio, Wednesday, May 14, 2014. She ends that description with "failure is not an option."  Reflecting on the astrology and the challenge I face with travel I put this here to encourage the mothering-nurturing nature within (me as a mother). The quote that goes with that beautiful graphic of a Chambered Nautilus is from MAX Ehrmann. There are things I can do, and I will do those. There are feelings I don't like ... maybe Grace, God or Max will bring me other feelings, and I can let go. This post may not make much sense, as it reflects my swirl of emotions and angst. But there/here it is. 

Can anyone relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart