Friday, February 8, 2013

New Moon in Aquarius, February 10, 2012 New Lunar Year Monday, February 11, 2013

The sun is making a grand appearance. Now that our computer has moved out of the vardo and into the Quonset, a sunny day ripples through the wavy panels of clear plastic. Looking through the waves onto the mix of sun-spotted green and pink gray tree skins I count the blessed in everyone of the Tall Ones. I'm still wavy myself as I ride through a cycle of restoring health, digging in when the deep dreaming brings old lovers, wise youngsters, and activity that has me spinning when I finally wake up. Living with health that is 'wavy' as I have for a number of years it is storytelling and writing-blogging that makes sense of the fluid nature of limited energy when nothing solid remains for long.

First let me define my terms. I'm going to refer to the limited energy one has when dealing with a chronic illness in terms of “spoons” -- so if you haven't yet read Christine Miserandino's very useful "Spoon Theory" essay, it might be helpful to do so. -Terri Windling

“Illness is the night side of life, a more onerous citizenship. Everyone who is born holds dual citizenship, in the kingdom of the well and in the kingdom of the sick. Although we all prefer to use the good passport, sooner or later each of use is obliged, at least for a spell, to identify ourselves as citizens of that other place.”

Susan Sontag

Every day is a new one, and every 29-30 moons is a new one. The New Moon in Aquarius coming up this week end is another auspicious time to make the best out of where I find myself.

My favorite astrologer Elsa P. offers suggestions for making the best of this New Moon. Her ideas/suggestions are based on where the moon (which House) will be in the natal chart this coming Sunday. The Aquarius New Moon will be in my 2nd House. "New Moon in the 2nd house – Handle money in a new way. Experiment with self esteem."Good idea, good reminder for me.

Use this link to Elsa's blog post to see what the moon which leads to the Lunar New Year of The Water Snake.

Mystic Medusa writes ..."[T]he new CHINESE Year is the Year of the Water Snake and in Flying Star Feng Shui it is when all the ‘stars’ fly back to their original places...It’s the beginning of a new nine year cycle & actually an even longer one.."Click here to see an awesome drawing of the Water Snake and thoughts about the year to come.
All the best to all of You, readers, friends and family.

Gung Hee Fat Choy! Happy New Year,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart