Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February glimpses and guidance

Horoscope for February, 2014

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 19)
Something is shifting for you on a deep inward level, which may feel like the healing of a kind of isolation or loneliness that has followed you around for a while. This has taken you a step closer to your soul, just when you were wondering if such a thing was even possible....
 
 Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 22)
It’s essential for your well-being to sort out what influences in your life are nourishing and which are depleting...The most common reason I’ve seen people abandon their power is because it seems to offer liberation from the consequences of their own mistakes. That’s one form of liberation that will never serve you. - Eric Frances


My attention is focused on family and the showing of my new medicine story The Joy Weed Journal. Pete and JOTS and I are looking forward to some time with my son. He is in Washington sorting and addressing the paperwork and bureaucracy of American/France laws. His wife is French, and in France. He is not French, and is here. To be in the same place at the same time is the goal. We malama their process, and I thaw out oxtails for soup tomorrow.

Showing my new story to an intimate audience, as well as an anonymous group of readers is a different approach for this storyteller. I am enjoying the feedback from the audience and we both learn to exchange feelings and impressions using the internet as a stage: it's refreshing and a welcome next step in the art.

Astrology as a tool for navigating and creating offers me clues to process and progress. The snips of February horoscopes above, from Eric Frances, give me at least two angles to be with February. The Aquarius view feeds my Progressed Sun, now in Aquarius for just a year. I'm just getting used to the fit of Aquarius. Born a Scorpio, the horoscope from Frances makes sense because it touches the familiar journey of my life.

Family and story, good for the first week of the Year of the Horse. And for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart