Friday, February 28, 2014

New Moon in Pisces, in the wee morning hours of Saturday, March 1st


My favorite astrologer Elsa Panizzon writes: "We start new things under new moons.  The new moon in Pisces asks a person to sacrifice. I think it’s interesting we’re headed into the Lenten season which is all about sacrifice and alms giving..."

I have been hiking through the woods near our tiny homes. The sun and the light through the trees helped lift my mood of churning and sadness. G. Jots needed the walk too, it's been a long winter of being cooped up in the Quonset for days and nights on end.

The New Moon in Pisces is in my 2nd House. "Give money[or something of value] to those in need," suggests my astrologer. Tomorrow I give away more medicine stories from The Safety Pin Cafe. Mythic remedy. It's what I have to give ... The walk in the woods gave me an inspiration for setting up the storytelling cafe as the season changes from winter to spring.

What intentions do you set for this new moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart