Saturday, May 14, 2016

701

 I read this post by Charles Mudede on the Seattle SLOG this morning, saw the picture below, and leave this post as a response: Post # 701. I can't stop the medicine from coming, and thank the gods for the clear challenge. Inspired and incited by Mudede's line "we must be blunt" the opening segment to my newest medicine story is  here.  I can't be sure, but I have a good feeling about the woman behind the mask, and her side-kicks. In particular, I think I'm gonna love the one named Crook. 




3 comments:

  1. Yeah--the one named Crook is pretty lovable, all right....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Leslie. What a day it was to meet the real life inspiration for magic.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Speak from the heart