Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jupiter turns retrograde, November 6, 2013



"When Jupiter turns retrograde [in Cancer on November 6, 2013], he’ll close trines with the Sun, Saturn and eventually Mercury in Scorpio.  He’ll also close a trine with Chiron in Pisces.
Further, he’ll support Mars in Virgo and Venus and Pluto in Capricorn, by sextile aspect.
Do you feel lucky yet? I do!
Jupiter expands whatever he touches. The more you give, the more you get!
This [is] excellent for families (Cancer).
We, women and mothers and anyone else who nurtures others, can really buoy people over these next couple of months, so hey!  Let’s do it!" Read the rest from Elsa P.



Every planet 'turns retrograde' but it's usually Mercury that gets the most attention mainly because it happens so many times during a year. Mercury's retrogrades are frequent and last three weeks. When Jupiter turns retrograde the reversals and ground to be recovered lasts longer ... the opportunities are there over time. Elsa's post quoted above had me thinking about family this morning. I called my brother after reading that post, he wasn't at home but returned my call a couple hours ago. We talked (he talked, I listened) for almost two hours. When I lived near him he called often and I'd listen more than talk, just as I did tonight. We don't do that as much these days -- I get to do a lot more talking these days -- but tonight he needed time. I needed to hear his voice and listened with my heart. He's been through a lot in his 64 years, much of it brought on himself because he is Sagittarius with a full quiver of arrows he shots off in all directions. A sense of humor and bravado is putting it mildly when describing my brother. It's always been just the two of us. I'm the older sister, but only older by two years.

I listened to my storytelling brother and laughed full belly laughs that only he can bring up for me. His antics and his predicaments are classic, the characters and situations change, but he remains constant. Jupiter's retrograde and Elsa's thoughts gave me a perspective to ground me in the joy of being there to nurture my only brother. "I wish you were here," he said after talking for ninety minutes nonstop. "I miss you." "I miss you too," I said and I meant it. We're older now but the years enfold every other time and his current challenges and those I didn't have a chance to express made for that expanding Jupiter energy that will be with us through the rest of the year. My brother returned that phone call while I was sleeping, I woke up and answered it. I rarely answer a call once I'm in bed. Am I glad I did? Without a doubt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart