Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Moon in expansive Sag, December 13, 2012


"...Your New Moon intention should correlate with Sagittarius, a buoyant, expansive sign. What would you do if the sky were the limit and the odds in your favor?  This is a wonderful time to make a Christmas wish!" - ElsaElsa (read more...)
The three-phases of 'Ole are done. My dreams have been vivid and filled with medicine of the metaphoric. Review and repair nets our elders suggest for the 'Ole moons. Listening to my family speak of their dreams, and considering those I experience confirms the kupuna mana'o (traditional advice). 

Life continues, moving forward as Mahina moves through the heavens, and through the astrological houses of those who watch the sky. The coming New Moon in Sagittarius is something I welcome with clapping hands and a jig. The moon will be in my 11th House of hopes and dreams and friendships-affiliations. At the other side of the sky Uranus is in my 3rd House of communication in Aries.

This morning after bowls of warm oatmeal and raisins I sat at my Quonset Kitchen table and played with ideas and wishes for the coming New Moon. My Christmas wish is to hand a safety pin out to every one we meet between now and Christmas. Why? Drumming up interest in The Safety Pin Cafe (the story, character and 'exchanges') with all its wishes, hopes and dreams for a sky's the limit outcome.

Look for the 10th Dose of The Safety Pin Cafe with the New Moon, December 13, 2012.




Where is the New Moon in your chart, and your Christmas wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart