Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feel the heartbeat of the culture … MAKE TIME FOR LOVE

What a beautiful sunny day. The coming of more LIGHT is here. The `Ole Days just past (Saturday through Tuesday) have been powerful and important ones for me. My spiritual journey has escalated and I'm not sure how it happened ... I just know it has. I have a brand-new soul, free from any past incarnations on Papa Honua (The Planet) and this baby has a heart over-flowing with A L O H A ... the heart beat of the culture, love. What a wonderful time to incarnate. Over the past several weeks I have written and shared the process of healing/health opportunities that shifted in my body. I have taken extra time and inward reflection to listen with my whole self. My spiritual mentor and friend Akemi Gaines offers her experience and insight into the spiritual quickening that is happening for some folks on The Planet. Here is an excerpt from her recent post over at Yes-To-Me, "No more life lessons in the School of Life.

What it is like once you reach this point of spiritual development...

We have completed the life lessons and graduated from the school of life. From here, we are completely free and our life purpose is simply to be who we are. No pre-determined life lessons. Life is not a school any more, but more like a playground...

Since there is no more learning needs, there is no point in trying. Many people talk about the importance of doing rather than trying, but they only try really hard not to try. Too complicated. Once the life lessons drop, however, there is indeed no trying. We just are. And we do whatever comes to us naturally and joyously, and this is how we grow even further spiritually.

Link for the article in its entirety.


So, my brand new soul and I are greeting the sunrise with joy, and appreciation! I have been awake at sunrise to chant a simple and beautiful Hawaiian sun greeting called "E a La E". Over and over again I simply chant this welcome to the sun as La wakens the night sky. I chant facing the east and watch the sky change from dark to light. I witness a miracle and become part of it.

The lessons of learning to live within a body that is challenged to be at peace regardless of the physical limitations and confinements is a big one. Perhaps this is all human challenge. I know that peace was my life purpose before my old soul was released and sent to prospect with another being. This season of in between Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox is a wonderful time to give thanks for the Light, for new Life. I found a new friend on the internet. Just last night I found Rainbow Tree, a kindred spirit, and eclectric blogger of the finest kind. I have included her on my links "LIGHT WORKERS' here on Makua O`o. What follows is an excerpt from her blog, posted yesterday. The light is spreading, thank you for spending time here at Makua O`o. Enjoy my new friend, Rainbow Tree.


February 1 was known as Imbolc or Oimelc, two names which refer to the lactation of the ewes, the flow of milk that heralds the return of the life-giving forces of spring. Later, the Catholic Church replaced this festival with Candlemas Day on February 2, which is dedicated to the Virgin Mary and features candlelight processions. The powerful figure of Brigid the Light-Bringer overlights both pagan and Christian celebrations. Many people of different faiths celebrate a variety of styles and ways yesterday and today...

This time of year the trees begin to show a sign of life once more. We may not see it on the outside but their sap begins to move slowly once more. The darkness of night that began on Samhain, now yields the returning sun. Ewes give birth at this time to produce milk to feed their lambs. We too as humans go through a form of growth or renewal during this time. We are urged to allow the cycle to shed our skin/allowing a new smooth and beautiful layer to develop. Please see one of my previous posts 'Cleansing of the Spirit & Soul' for multiple and highly affective blessings & rituals to cleanse ones emotional and spiritual self.

Link to read the article in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart