Wednesday, October 19, 2011

North Node in Taurus (mine)

Soul Purpose: serenity and stability, regaining a sense of the sacred in the ordinary, a sense of having earned and gained by one’s own efforts, honoring good traditions and preserving what is valuable for future generations.







Shadow: Looking to another for definition, self-confidence, or too much support. Taking things that aren’t yours. Collapsing into a felt sense of emotional pain from previous lives, and adapting an overly serious, gloomy attitude. Going to quickly into studying the occult and transpersonal realities, and thereby taking a spiritual bypass on your emotional life.
This reminder quote is from Elizabeth Spring.  I look at things (life) deeply, and can too easily slip into that "collapsing into a felt sense of emotional pain from previous lives."  Yesterday, I took myself out of the vardo and the woods after a couple days of flashing light from my right eye.  I suspected a pre-migraine ... maybe.  A Coke and a half later, I wonder still about the cause.  And, reach for a better feeling thought instead, remembering Abraham's insight and incentive to know that my feelings are the indicator of my well-being and to choose 'better' with determination.  HA~

Focusing on my needs and my feelings isn't as easy as it sounds.

But, I put my attention on it, and see how to do it.

OTHERS' influences are strong, and the pattern of being influenced a groove worn deep.  I see the strongly blossoming Aries North Node in Pete, his need to be powerful and independent.  That is so different than my need to be "serene and stable."  I worry about that, but feel how contradictory it is to worry and lose energy by being drawn by his needs.  He can be.  And, I can be.  Without drama both of us can become.  Pete needs to be freed of his pleasing all to his detriment.  I need that as well.  The difference is how we each 'get there.' 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak from the heart